Glen Fielder (General Manager) Tel: +44 (0) 2380 428700
Mob: +44 (0) 7738 889196
Bob Crook (Production Manager) Tel: +44 (0) 2380 428700
Mob: +44 (0) 7712 788724
Trant Systems Electrical (TSE), a division of the Southampton based Trant Group, are a dedicated Control Systems Specialist that design and custom build a wide range of high quality control panels, MCCs and automation systems, compliant with BS EN 61439-2 2011, the LV Directive and EMC Directive.
TSE is an approved systems integrator on various platforms and as such has in-house capabilities in the development of system logic (PLC & SCADA). Our objective is to be the first choice control systems company for our clients in the UK and overseas.
To achieve this we will:
- Continually improve our quality, safety and environmental performance.
- Provide the highest level of customer care.
- Promote non-adversarial contracting to reduce clients' overall costs whilst maintaining the company's profit levels.
- Maintain a stable, experienced and well-trained workforce committed to the company's objectives.
- Continually embrace and develop innovation.
- Continually improve our business processes.
- Develop technical excellence for staff and final products alike.
The implementation of our integrated management systems for health & safety, quality and the environment is recognised by the British Standards Institution for which the company holds registrations to OHSAS 18001, BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
Clients can therefore be assured of our commitment to complete their project to specification, with zero incidents and minimal impact on their operations and neighbouring environment.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss any matter of business with you.